Thursday, March 29, 2012

A New Picture!

Today, I checked my email to see a sweet surprise from a new friend in Ethiopia, Julie Jorgensen.  :-)  She took a picture of our precious girl and it melted my heart. 
One of the most amazing parts of this journey has been meeting others along the way.  We have been able to share heartbreaks and hope, tears and joy, breathless anticipation and miracles.  Julie is staying with her little girl Zaidee, who is the same age as Elora, at the Transition House until she and her husband pass Embassy and can bring Zaidee home for good.  Her beautiful daughter, Zaidee, shared her awesome hat with Elora!  Check out pictures of Zaidee - one of the most beautiful little girls I have ever seen - and follow her Mama's story at http://adam-julie.blogspot.com/

I miss my little girl and want her to come HOME!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanna jump through the screen and scoop her up and snuggle with her :-) She's so precious!! Praying for you while you wait....

    ReplyDelete